RURO Announces the Release of Sciency® ELN v5
Product News Sep 22, 2015
RURO, Inc. has announced the release of Sciency® ELN version 5 -electronic laboratory notebook software with tools for data capture, organization, search, communications, and coordination of laboratory data.
Sciency® Electronic Lab Notebook provides a scalable, integrated research environment for managing and sharing data within a robust framework that protects valuable intellectual property, streamlines laboratory processes and communication, and supports 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Sciency® ELN is designed to be used out-of-the-box in multiple scientific disciplines including sequencing, genomics, proteomics, analytical and synthetic chemistry, biology and other research environments.
Key Upgrades in Sciency® ELN v5:
• New User Interface
• Improved Editing Engine with track changes, better image resisting, full-screen editing and many other new features
• Updates and Fixes from three years of customer feedback
RURO’s Sciency® ELN v5 includes many features for managing data and projects to support collaboration and data mining, including:
• Sciency® ELN Discussions - information exchange via message threads, assisted by automatic email notification
• User-Defined Note and Project Templates - users add structural tools for data capture, analysis, and review
• Enhanced Note-taking - easy ‘track changes’ viewing, complete revision history, single and double electronic signatures, integrated images, file links, tables, and charts
• Microsoft Word and Excel Extension - seamlessly import data into Sciency® ELN without switching programs
• Drag & Drop File Uploads
• Permission Controls - control access to data, communications, and analyses for User Roles and User Groups
• Security - SSL and 1028-bit encryption