JPT Introduces The Human Proteome Peptide Catalog
Featured Product Apr 04, 2018
The Human Proteome Peptide Catalog is the most comprehensive source of validated reference peptides for mass spectrometry-based proteomics, covering essentially all human proteins.
We generated hundreds of thousands of light & heavy proteotypic peptides, allowing development and optimization of MRM assays for multiplexed detection and quantification of proteins. For each peptide CID, HCD, ETD and EThcD spectra are available (for details on spectra generation refer to Zolg et al. Nat. Meth. 2017).
• Fast and low cost access to light & heavy and validated reference peptides
• CID, HCD, ETD & EThcD spectra available
• Covers vast majority of human proteins
• Multiplexed detection and quantification of proteins
• Development and optimization of MRM assays
• References for optimization of proteomics workflows and data analysis tools
• >400,000 tryptic peptides
• 19,840 human genes
• >10 million high confidence spectra
• The list will be continuously expanded
Visit The Human Proteome Peptide Catalog now!