STARLIMS Laboratory Execution System (LES)
Featured Product ADVERTISEMENT May 06, 2021
Laboratory processes are nowadays still often documented on paper. Even in laboratories that have implemented software solutions like a LIMS, this sometimes happens because the software cannot be conveniently accessed on touchscreen devices that can easily be operated by the lab technicians without disrupting their daily routines.
With the STARLIMS LES (Laboratory Execution System), lab users can easily document their work at the moment they are executed (in-lab execution). This helps to ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) compliance, improves efficiency, prevents transcription errors, and can make some otherwise required peer-review steps in GxP regulated environments unnecessary.
STARLIMS LES can support organizations to:
- Increase efficiency through streamlined workflows
- Ensure regulatory compliance with consistent SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Document the parameters of test method execution in great detail
- Work towards a paperless lab approach, minimizing transcription errors and paper-based inefficiencies
- Perform the required validation checks, ensuring data integrity