Immune EVaders: The Next Generation Therapeutic Agent With Amy Kauffman
From COVID to chronic infections and cancer, stem cell-derived extracellular vesicles (EVs) have the potential to change the landscape of regenerative medicine and inflammatory conditions treatments. Though still in early-stage research, EVs already appear to hold great promise.
This Teach Me in 10 will cover what EVs are, the therapeutic promise they hold as well as guidance on how to culture and scale.
Dr. Kauffman recommends taking a look at the following resources:
- Article: Why Are MSC-EVs Important and How Can You Scale-Up?
- Podcast and Article: Therapeutic Potential of Extracellular Vesicles
- Webinar on Demand: rEVolutionizing Acellular Therapies with Corning® HYPER Technology
- New HYPERStack features and pricing, learn more
- Video: Multiply Your Cells, Not Your Work