SMi's Pain Therapeutics Conference
Event May 21 - May 22, 2018
Location: London, UK
Aimed at an audience of scientific leaders and senior specialists in neuroscience, CNS, clinical operations and pharmacology, the SMi's PAIN THERAPEUTICS CONFERENCE 2018 will provide a focal point for the industry to assess new innovations in effective and safe pain management.
- Explore the possibilities of DNA-based, disease modifying treatments for painful diabetic neuropathy with ViroMed
- Overcome the challenges of patient recruitment and the placebo response with Novartis
- Learn how AstraZeneca and Eli Lilly are targeting ion channels to reduce pain
- Get involved in round table discussions on chronic pain and depression, the opioid crisis, and alternatives to animal models
- Listen to Centrexion, Amgen, Janssen, Nektar Therapeutics and Grunenthal discuss the current industry outlook.
- The upcoming Pain Therapeutics conference moves away from well discussed topics such as opioid dependence and animal models and focuses on the most exciting current research, opinions, novel targets and mechanisms and advances in the field of analgesic medicine.
- Joseph Stauffer, Chief Medical Officer, Cara Therapeutics
- Randall Stevens, Chief Medical Officer, Centrexion Therapeutics
- Daniel Mikol, Executive Medical Director Global Development Neuroscience, Amgen
- Torsten Madsen, CMO, Aptinyx
- Iain Chessell,Head of Neuroscience, AstraZeneca
- Gordon Munro, Senior Scientist, Danish Headache Centre
- Eric Nisenbaum, Head of Neurophysiology, Eli Lilly
- Mark Field, SVP, Head Global Clinical Development, Grunenthal
- Jean, Deregnaucourt, Scientific Director, Innopain
- Yanina Flossbach, Associate Medical Director Neuroscience, Novartis
- Joanne Taylor, VP, Head of Neuroscience, Prescient Healthcare Group
International Conference on Neurooncology and Neurosurgery
Sep 17 - Sep 18, 2018