Ingenuity Systems Launches Analysis Services
Product News Aug 11, 2008
Ingenuity Systems has introduced Ingenuity Analysis Services, custom-tailored professional scientific services for scientists working with 'omics data related to compound profiling, target identification, and mechanism of action studies.
The new services are designed to meet the needs of research teams that require a rapid turnaround for a project, or who do not have the required resources internally.
According to Company, the Ingenuity Analysis Services was developed in response to demand from organizations that needed a trusted source for the analysis and interpretation of their 'omics data sets.
Examples of Ingenuity Analysis Services offerings include:
• Analysis and interpretation of 'omics datasets for compound profiling, lead identification and prioritization of therapeutic targets, and understanding disease mechanism of action and mechanism of toxicity.
• Building biological models of disease processes for target identification and validation research.
• Identification and prioritization of biomarkers via analysis of gene expression array, proteomics, or genotyping data.
• Delivering a focused toxicity and safety assessment of drug candidates.
• Creating clear report summaries and graphics or pathways for presentations or publications.
"Ingenuity Analysis Services provides relevant and actionable analysis results quickly," said Sean Scott, SVP Commercial Operations, Ingenuity Systems.
"We are seeing an analysis outsourcing trend in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry because maintaining a fully trained and current analysis skill set in-house is not always the most efficient and effective way to get fast and high quality analysis results. Many of these organizations have reached out to us for analysis services because of their long partnership with IPA and their trust in the quality of knowledge and analysis results that Ingenuity delivers."