A Revolution in Biological Research [eBook]
Featured Product Sep 01, 2018
Modern proteomics uses advanced technology to understand how structure, conformation, and post-translational modifications influence the protein's role within biological systems. Innovations in mass spectrometry technology are now facilitating high-throughput large-scale protein analyses with increased sensitivity, allowing researchers to unlock the mysteries of the proteome.
Thanks to advancements in mass spectrometry and chromatography, researchers are able to fully sequence proteins and receive complete characterization for both small and large molecules.
Download this e-Book and learn more about:
- Multiplexing with Tandem Mass Tags
- Glycomics and Glycoproteomics
- Protein-Protein Crosslinking
- Top-Down and Middle-Down Proteomics
- Ultraviolet Photodissociation and Ultra-High Resolution Mass Spectrometry