Top 5 Neuroscience Talks of 2017
List Jan 08, 2018 | by Adam Tozer Ph. D
In 2017, we published lots of videos featuring scientists discussing their work. Here we list the most popular according to their viewing figures.
- Connectomics explained by a neuroscientist
2. Anil Seth explains how your brain hallucinates consciousness
3. CRISPR explained at 5 levels of difficulty by a biologist
4. If brains are computers who designs the software?
5. Dr Sandrine Thuret explains how we can grow new brain cells
14th Annual Conference on Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease
Sep 19 - Sep 20, 2019