Top 5 Neuroscience Talks of 2017
List Jan 08, 2018 | by Adam Tozer Ph. D
In 2017, we published lots of videos featuring scientists discussing their work. Here we list the most popular according to their viewing figures.
- Connectomics explained by a neuroscientist
2. Anil Seth explains how your brain hallucinates consciousness
3. CRISPR explained at 5 levels of difficulty by a biologist
4. If brains are computers who designs the software?
5. Dr Sandrine Thuret explains how we can grow new brain cells
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
World Congress on Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Sep 10 - Sep 11, 2018
World Congress on Advances in Addiction Science and Medicine
Sep 24 - Sep 25, 2018