Top 5 Neuroscience Talks of 2017
List Jan 08, 2018 | by Adam Tozer Ph. D
In 2017, we published lots of videos featuring scientists discussing their work. Here we list the most popular according to their viewing figures.
- Connectomics explained by a neuroscientist
2. Anil Seth explains how your brain hallucinates consciousness
3. CRISPR explained at 5 levels of difficulty by a biologist
4. If brains are computers who designs the software?
5. Dr Sandrine Thuret explains how we can grow new brain cells
Getting Your Data Organized – 7 Secrets You Wished You Knew BeforeList
In this list we learn 7 key pieces of advice that will help you handle your excel data and prevent errors appearing across your dataset.READ MORE