Top 5 Neuroscience Talks of 2017
List Jan 08, 2018 | by Adam Tozer Ph. D
In 2017, we published lots of videos featuring scientists discussing their work. Here we list the most popular according to their viewing figures.
- Connectomics explained by a neuroscientist
2. Anil Seth explains how your brain hallucinates consciousness
3. CRISPR explained at 5 levels of difficulty by a biologist
4. If brains are computers who designs the software?
5. Dr Sandrine Thuret explains how we can grow new brain cells
Of 60 applications from across 17 countries, there were eight finalists who participated in the 'Startup Slam' — the Dragons' Den of Biopharma. Representatives of biotech companies presented to a jury of leading investors, pharma deal-makers and biotech business key opinion leaders at the BIO-Europe conference in Copenhagen, November 2018.READ MORE