Top 5 Most Viewed Videos of 2017
News Jan 05, 2018 | By Adam Tozer Ph.D Neuroscience Writer
We posted lots of great and informative videos from the world of neuroscience in 2017. Here we list the Top 5 most viewed. Keep your eye on our Facebook video page to stay up to date in 2018.
1. The human brain is shrinking
2. Octopuses are incredibly smart
3. Citizen neuroscientists are helping to solve the secrets of the brain
4. Lack of exercise shrinks your brain
5. Light at night promotes tumor growth
The cerebellum, a structure found in the back of the skull, is known to be important for the control of movement, while the frontal cortex is responsible for cognitive functions such as short-term memory and decision making. However, as researchers continue to unlock the mystery of how billions of neurons in the brain interact, it is becoming more apparent that it is not that black and white.