Applied Biosystems TaqPath COVID-19, Flu A/B, RSV Combo Kit: Multiplex PCR Test
Because RSV, influenza, and COVID-19 share symptoms, accurate testing is needed to distinguish one from the other. This CE-IVD marked multiplex PCR test is specifically designed to detect and differentiate between multiple respiratory viruses during flu season.
The test uses an assay design with two SARS-CoV-2 targets to compensate for emerging variants and mutations and help provide confidence in results.
Our simple workflow requires less than 2.5 hours of hands-on time and includes results automated by Applied Biosystems Pathogen Interpretive Software. The Applied Biosystems TaqPath COVID-19, Flu A/B, RSV Combo Kit helps you:
- Simultaneously differentiate between respiratory diseases
- Identify cases of co-infection
- Increase testing throughput and your lab efficiency
- Deliver accurate and reliable results for detecting SARS-CoV-2, flu A/B, and RSV A/B
- Quickly interpret results to expedite reporting
Features of the TaqPath COVID-19, Flu A/B, RSV Combo Kit include:
• Single test for SARS-CoV-2, influenza A/B, and RSV—detect and differentiate between disease states with similar clinical symptoms and get the information needed to help monitor the spread of these respiratory illnesses
• Affordable and scalable—add to your existing COVID-19 testing menu and infrastructure to expand your respiratory sample testing while maintaining low operational costs and workflow simplicity
• Sensitive and specific—robust performance for detecting flu A/B and RSV, providing increased confidence in results
• Complete solution for clinical labs—Applied Biosystems Pathogen Interpretive Software CE-IVD Edition automatically converts genetic analysis data into a readable report, helping reduce risk of user interpretation error