MicroCal PEAQ-ITC - The Gold Standard for Measuring Affinity and Stoichiometry
Featured Product ADVERTISEMENT Oct 06, 2020
The MicroCal PEAQ-ITC is a highly sensitive, low volume isothermal titration calorimeter for the label-free in solution study of biomolecular interactions. It delivers direct measurement of all binding parameters in a single experiment and can analyze weak to high affinity binders, using as little as 10µg sample. Semi-automated maintenance minimizes operator intervention and the system is upgradable to the fully automated MicroCal PEAQ-ITC Automated, making it ideal for laboratories where speed, sensitivity and the ability to accommodate higher workloads in the future are paramount.
• User-friendly guided workflows with embedded help videos give any level of user the ability to generate high quality data.
• High signal to noise gives more confidence in accessing data quality and relevance of generated affinity and thermodynamic parameters.
• Automated washing with detergent of the sample cell and titration syringe assists in producing high quality reproducible data.
• All binding parameters (affinity, stoichiometry, enthalpy and entropy) in a single experiment.
• Quick to first results with no assay development, no labeling, no immobilization and no molecular weight limitations.
• Sensitivity to investigate any biomolecular interaction using as little as 10µg of protein.
• Directly measures millimolar to nanomolar affinities (KDS) (10-2 to 10-9 M).
• Measures nanomolar to picomolar disassociation constants using competitive binding techniques (10-9 to 10-12M).
• Nonreactive Hastelloy for chemical resistance and compatibility with biological samples.
• Compatible with non-aqueous solvents.
• Upgradable to fully automated MicroCal PEAQ-ITC Automated.