VIA Extractor™ Tissue Disaggregator
The VIA Extractor™ tissue disaggregator effectively dissociates solid tissue into viable single cells. For use in high-throughput omics and flow cytometry research, the closed system uses mild processing to optimize yield and preserve content relative to the parent sample.
- Mild processing optimizes cell viability and yield and preserves content relative to the parent sample.
- Standardized, automated process reduces sample-to-sample variation.
- Disaggregates solid tissue to single cell suspension in as little as ten minutes.
- Adjust the processing speed, temperature and time settings using the VIA Freeze™ Uno controlled-rate freezer to optimize results dependent on sample type and size.
- Process up to three samples in parallel in single-use pouches, minimizing the risk of contamination.