High Quality Analytical Reagents Accelerate Pharmaceutical Development
If you work in the pharmaceutical industry, you know that high quality reagent chemicals are critically important to ensure the integrity of analytical testing for research and development purposes as well as in the manufacturing of drug formulations.
To meet these demands, the American Chemical Society (ACS) Committee on Reagent Chemicals has compiled the "de facto" source of monographs for ACS-grade reagent chemicals including guidelines, specifications and analytical procedures, which is recognized by the United States Pharmacopeia in its USP-NF book of compendial standards. For the very first time since its publication, ACS Reagent Chemicals is now available online in a seamless, searchable database, which means it can be accessed by anyone, anytime, anywhere in the world.
If you are a producer of pharmaceuticals, learn how this invaluable resource can benefit your organization including:
- Strategies to maintain compliance with regulatory agencies
- Tips to expedite pharmaceutical development
- Purity specifications for over 500 ACS reagent chemicals
- Updated analytical testing procedures
- A case study on replacing the sulfide precipitation test for heavy metals with plasma spectrochemistry
- Guidelines for implementing meaningful validation protocols