LabX Media Group is an organization that is in high growth mode, both organic as well as through a full spectrum of acquisitions. We have been named to the PROFIT 500: Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies list for 6 years running and are one of only a few companies in all of Simcoe County.
Lots of exciting things going on with our company and here is an opportunity to be a part of it!
Technology Networks, a LabX Media Group company, is hiring an Office Assistant who will support the Office Manager in a variety of tasks related to HR, Accounting, and general office functions. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented with the ability to think ahead and manage competing priorities.
• Provide administrative and general support for the HR and Accounting teams including: data entry, filing, scanning and other ad hoc support duties.
• Assisting with new hire onboarding process
• Assisting with the preparation and posting of job descriptions for recruitment as well as screening of applicants.
• Staff event planning and coordination
• Reviewing and editing corporate policies
• Contribute to office administration and other ad hoc projects as required
• Maintain inventory of office, kitchen and cleaning supplies, building and placing orders
• Answer phone calls and emails regarding general office inquiries
• Communicate with maintenance services, scheduling appointments and coordinating work for the physical office space
• Book hotels, reservations and meeting rooms
• Set up mail, package shipments, accept deliveries and complete mail runs
• Build and maintain spreadsheets using excel
• Conduct general office and “runner” errands
• 1-3 years in an office assistant, reception or related role
• Experience with high level of phone and email correspondence
• High level of organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven task management and prioritization skills
• Post-secondary education is an asset
08:30 - 17:00
Technology Networks Limited
Bull Lane Industrial Estate
UK Temporary remote working in place due to COVID-19