Account Manager (Maternity Cover)
Technology Networks (a LabX Media Group Company) an online scientific publication, is looking for an Account Manager to play a pivotal role in driving revenue for our 12 communities, as well as the Analytical Cannabis publication, launched in June 2017
The candidate will be a highly motivated and driven individual who will actively promote and sell online products and promotions to vendors.
They will attend exhibitions and conferences in the UK, Europe and North America throughout the year.
The candidate will be expected to have excellent communication skills and experience of face to face selling and telemarketing, as well as email communications.
Basic computer skills are also required.
The successful candidate will join a small but vibrant sales team, managing existing accounts in excess of £700,000
- Sales experience, preferably in online marketing but not essential
- Tele-sales, and cold calling
- Highly organised
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time
- Customer focused, with great customer service
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Confident individual
- Tele-Sales is a must. Face-to-face sales is also preferred but not essential
- Ability to present to a room of marketing managers, product managers
- Target driven, track records of reaching/exceeding targets
08:30 - 17:00
Technology Networks Limited
Bull Lane Industrial Estate