Junior Web Developer
Global online scientific publication, Technology Networks (a LabX Media Group Company), is looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our small, vibrant information technology team.
If you have a passion for technology and specifically in programming and are looking to take your first steps in professional web development or gain further experience, this role is perfect for you.
Based out of our Suffolk office, which is a commutable distance from Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Braintree, the Junior Web Developer will support the information technology team in building and maintaining our suite of websites.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a real eye for detail. They will be self-motivated and able to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Support information technology team.
• Develop, Update and Maintain Websites.
o Transitioning to Node, MySQL, REACT, PUG.
• Provide internal and external support where required.
• Passionate about web development.
• Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• A real eye for detail.
• Can work as part of a team or independently with minimum supervision.
• Understanding of SEO best-practices.
• Interest in the latest trends in UI/UX web application design.
• Knowledge of Agile Scrum software development methodology a benefit (JIRA).
• Knowledge of command line tools such as Gulp, Webpack, and Docker are valuable assets.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related degree.
Strong Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
08:30 - 17:00
Technology Networks Limited
Bull Lane Industrial Estate