Absolute Basics of Gas Chromatography & GC-MS Training Course
Event Apr 26 - Apr 26, 2019
Ellutia Chromatography Solutions
Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
If you have no or very little knowledge of gas chromatography, are an analyst, technician, engineer or work in sales or marketing and would like to improve your knowledge in this area, then this is the course for you.
This 1-day course provides an introduction for complete beginners, covering:
- What is gas chromatography, mass spectrometry, a GC or GC-MS?
- How would you use them? How do they work and what is available?
- Why would you use them? How would they help solve your problems, what answers could they give?
- When would you use them? What types of analytes and samples can you use them for?
- Where would you use them? Which applications to answer what questions?
The course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of CPD.