Absolute Basics of GC & GC-MS
Event Jan 28 - Jan 28, 2019
Venue: The Open University
Location: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
If you have no or very little knowledge of gas chromatography, are an analyst, technician, engineer or work in sales or marketing and would like to improve your knowledge in this area, then this is the course for you.
This 1-day course will provide an overview of the technique, covering:
- What is gas chromatography, mass spectrometry, a GC or GC-MS?
- How would you use them? How do they work and what is available?
- Why would you use them? How would they help solve your problems and what answers could they give?
- When would you use them? What types of analytes and samples can you use them for?
- Where would you use them? Which applications to answer what questions?
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for the purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).