Better data quality, analysis & interpretation (Taishan)
Event Oct 24 - Oct 25, 2019
MIng Chi University of Technology
MIng Chi University of Technology, No. 84號, Gongzhuan Road, New Taipei City, Taishan, Taiwan, 243
X-ray diffraction has undoubtedly been an integral part of materials research. We want to gather the XRD community to share knowledge and gain ideas on how to improve materials research.
For the upcoming series of Malvern Panalytical’s x-ray diffraction workshops across Taiwan, we have invited our senior XRD specialist from our research centre in the Netherlands to share his knowledge. Specialising in thin films and powder x-ray diffractions, he will share his insights on achieving the best XRD data quality and how to obtain the best information out of the materials.
What you will experience from this workshop :
• Phase identification and quantification
• Hands-on experience with the newly installed Empyrean XRD
• How to achieve good data quality with good sample preparation techniques
• Instrument maintenance
• Research applications for powder, thin films and more
• Each participant will also receive a *free* 3-month HighScore Plus software licence (please bring your laptop; MAC not supported)