Drug Safety 2018
Event Jun 11 - Jun 12, 2018
Venue: Holiday Inn, Kensington Forum
Location: London, UK
SMi Group are delighted to announce their 5th Drug Safety conference, taking place on the 11th – 12th June 2018 in London, UK.
For drugs anywhere, it's the safety in patients which is a huge issue, constantly under surveillance, irrespective of where the drug is in its pipeline.
The Global Pharmaceutical Market currently has a market value of $1057 billion. If a drug is found to be unsafe, causing serious side effects, it can have a huge knock on effect on revenue, causing huge losses to pharmaceutical companies manufacturing the drug.
Drug Safety 2018 aims to discuss the latest findings and current thinking on pharmacovigilance. Importantly, it will address the newest regulatory updates and interpretations of them, including the impact of the vital and much awaited Clinical Trial Regulations.
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
- David Lewis, Senior Adviser Pharmacovigilance, CMO Patient Safety, Novartis
- Peter De Veene, Senior Vice President and Head Global Drug Safety and QPPV, Grünenthal
- Simon Ashworth, VP EU QPPV, EU Head Compliance and Marketed Products and Head PV Affiliate Relations, Takeda
- Kirsty Wydenbach, Deputy Unit Manager, Clinical Trials Unit, MHRA
- John Solomon, Head of Pharmacovigilance-UK & Ireland, Sanofi
- Bjarke Naver, Head of Pharmacovigilance Science, LEO Pharma
- Sue Rees, EU QPPV, Executive Director, Global Safety, Amgen
- Jackie Roberts, Executive Director Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance and Medical UK/IE/Malta and MENA, Accord Healthcare
- Philip Eichorn, Senior Director, Worldwide Safety and Regulatory, Pfizer
- Rawya Al Kredly, Director of Medical Affairs Department, Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries (Julphar)
- Bert van Leeuwen, Deputy QPPV, Astellas
- Kashif Sheikh, Safety Surveillance Specialist, Novo Nordisk
- MHRA spotlight presentation on the future of Clinical Trial Regulations
- Hear first experiences with the new Eudravigilence system
- Gain insight into how competitors are reporting adverse effects under the new legislation and system
- Discuss risk-minimisation and signal detection strategies with industry-thought leaders
- Evaluate the benefits and pitfalls of patient involvement and patient support programs
- BOOK BY 29TH MARCH AND SAVE £200
- BOOK BY 30TH APRIL AND SAVE £100