Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast 2021 Virtual conference: Online access only
Event Apr 26 - Apr 27, 2020
SMi are proud to announce the 8th Pre-filled Syringes East Coast virtual conference taking place on 26th and 27th April 2021.
The global pre-filled syringes market was valued at $4.9 billion in 2018 and with the rapid growth of the industry, is expected to exceed $9.7 billion by 2025. With that in mind, this event will bring together specialists within the industry to provide an exclusive insight into the sphere of regulation, new digital technology trends, human studies and innovative design and delivery systems within the prefilled syringe industry.
This comprehensive overview will help attendees understand the changing global market and the challenges faced within the industry. The upcoming conference will cover key topics driving the industry including advancing development for drug delivery devices, regulatory updates including the FDA draft guidance on bridging studies, connectivity and digital health for combination products and compatibility for drug delivery systems.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS Development and many more.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in April 2021.
Who should attend:
• Drug-delivery developers
• Medical Device Engineers
• Primary Packaging material designers
• Secondary packagers
• Smart device developers
• Training device developers
• Device-safety solution providers
• Drug developers
To register or for more information visit: www.pfsamericas.com/technetwl
Benefit of attending:
Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast will explore the latest industry updates on pre-filled syringes exploring considerations for platforms and integrated development. Gain insights into how the industry has overcome challenges of the pandemic with case studies on human factors studies and the acceleration towards connectivity for delivery devices. Hear from leading industry and regulatory experts on life cycle management, guidance on bridging studies and biocompatibility considerations.
The SMi Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
• Live and On Demand speaker content: Get access to the latest strategies and case studies from your marketplace online!
• Network with all the event attendees: Connect, see who’s attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
• Exhibit a Virtual Booth: You can pack your customized booth full of documents, videos and even show who is manning the booth during the event and hosting meetings
• Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host you own meetings and even a virtual Networking social, with in built Zoom functionality
Additional Contact Info:
T: +44 (0)20 7827 6088
Twitter: @SMiPharm #Smipfsusa
LinkedIn: follow our company page – search ‘SMi Pharma’