SuperQ Hands On Training (Perth Aug 2019)
Event Aug 21 - Aug 23, 2019
Malvern Panalytical Perth Applications Lab
Malvern Panalytical Unit 2, 30 Canvale Road, Canningvale, WA 6155, Perth, Australia, 6155
Interested to improve and optimize the use of your XRF spectrometer?
After you have perfected sample preparation and data collection, it's time for mastery of data analysis and interpretation using the software. SuperQ Version 5x is the software platform used for analysis and control of Malvern Panalytical's Wavelength Dispersive XRF (WDXRF) spectrometers including the PW2400, MagiX and the Axios series. The SuperQ Software Training course is aimed at personnel interested in learning step-by-step procedure of using the software for various aspects of running their XRF system. It is a three-day course, with hands on experience in using the software with one or two people per PC learning to setup programs and analysing data from an XRF system and work with the instrument as well. It is expected that participants are already familiar with Malvern Panalytical XRF and have basic knowledge of XRF Spectrometry.
Who should attend?
• XRF Chemists or Operators who are using the Malvern Panalytical WDXRF system and wanting to involve in calibrating the system and trouble shooting
• Beginners with some basic knowledge of the theory of XRF Spectrometry and wish to start working on SuperQ and WDXRF
• SuperQ users wanting to improve their expertise in using the software to explore more capabilities
• Opportunity to refresh your knowledge in using SuperQ software
• Professional training and certificate for laboratory staff
• Learning new methods in calibration setup and diagnosis using SuperQ
• Improves reasoning and decision making on routine XRF analysis issues
• Opportunity to network with peers and industry professionals