Virtual Classroom: Absolute Basics of HPLC & LC-MS
Event Jul 23 - Jul 24, 2020
Instructor-led virtual classroom training
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
This course provides an introduction for complete beginners to liquid chromatography and LC-MS, explaining the principles of these techniques, along with some of the industries which use them and their applications.
You will learn about the components of the liquid chromatograph and the mass spectrometer, the purpose and principles of data analysis and the different sampling techniques that can be used.
Who is this course for?
• Beginners - those new to Liquid Chromatography or Mass Spectrometry.
• Analysts or Technicians looking for a refresher in these techniques.
• Lab Managers and Line Managers - those who are responsible for the instruments or the analysts using them.
• Data Analysts and Report Writers - technical specialists who aren't using the instruments but are using data from them.
• Service Engineers and Consultant Engineers - those who look after or recommend the use of these instruments but do not have the chemistry background or chemistry viewpoint.
• Those involved in the Sales or Marketing of these instruments, their consumables or their use for analysis - e.g. manufacturers, contract labs, media companies.
This course is taught live in a virtual classroom, is fully interactive with instrument parts and consumables shown & explained. There are small group sizes so plenty of opportunities to ask questions then get them answered on screen!
Duration: 6.5 hours over 2 days.
Virtual classroom course price: £250 + VAT per delegate.
To find out more and register, visit https://www.anthias.co.uk/training-courses/AB-LC