Come April 10-13, over 300 key decision makers from orphan drug manufacturers, patient groups, payers and regulators will gather in DC at the 2nd annual World Orphan Drug Congress USA. Key speakers include Mike Astrue, Commissioner of the US Social Security Administration; Angus Russell, CEO of Shire, Yi-Ou Wang, Founder & President of China-Dolls Care and Support Association and Dr. Duraiswamy Navaneetham, Director of the Foundation for Research on Rare Diseases and Disorders India.
This event is designed to help biotech and pharma find new ways to expedite orphan drugs to patients, whether by partnering with new and innovative technology, streamlining clinical development, globalizing patient registry, eliminating manufacturing bottlenecks, reaching out to patients through targeted social media marketing or by guaranteeing and fast-tracking reimbursement.
Co-located with the World Pediatric Drugs Congress this event will be the premier event you need to go to in 2012!
Participants will learn:
• How to successfully launch an orphan drug
• How to guarantee and fast track reimbursement
• How to navigate through Health Reforms, HTAs and CERs
• How to engage patients and reach out to decision makers through targeted social media marketing
• How to articulate orphan drugs value proposition to various stakeholders