BMG LABTECH, World Leader in Microplate Reader Technology, is proud to be a Bronze Sponsor of the SBS Conference 2010.
News Mar 30, 2010
See BMG LABTECH’s full range of innovative microplate reading solutions as well as the newest, most comprehensive Data Analysis Software, MARS, or discuss your assay needs personally with our applications scientists at booth 817.
Discover the next-generation in microplate reading from BMG LABTECH in cooperation with Invitrogen, Promega, and The Fluorosome Company at various workshops throughout the conference.
• Investigate GPCR Functional Selectivity with Fluorescence Based Assays from Invitrogen and BMG LABTECH’s PHERAstar FS HTS Instrument. Monday, April 12, 1:40 – 2:15 pm in Room 122 AB
• Profiling Kinases and ATPases Using Promega's ADP-Glo™ Kinase Assay on BMG LABTECH's PHERAstar and FLUOstar Microplate Readers Wednesday, April 14, 8:00 – 8:45 am in Room 122 AB
• Fast and Simple Method for Measuring P-Glycoprotein (Ppg) Inhibition - The Fluorosome®-trans-pgp Assay and the FLUOstar Omega Wednesday, April 14, 1:30 – 2:15 pm in Room 127 AB.
BMG LABTECH’s scientific poster presentations include:
• The Transcreener® ADP2 Universal Kinase Assay from BellBrook Labs is Readily Performed on Two BMG LABTECH Microplate Readers Using Different Assay Formats
• A Fast and Simple Method for Measuring P-Glycoprotein (Ppg) Inhibition - The Fluorosome®-trans-pgp Assay and the FLUOstar Omega
Ingestible Drug-Delivery Materials May Improve Patient Treatment ComplianceNews
Hydrogel-based capsules could expand and reside in the GI tract for days, slowly releasing medication.READ MORE
Researchers Develop New Method to Generate Human AntibodiesNews
Researchers hope their approach will help researchers rapidly generate therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of infectious diseases and other conditions such as cancer.READ MORE
Large-Scale Production of Living Brain Cells Enables Entirely New ResearchNews
After performing a biopsy on the patient, the skin cells are transformed into brain cells that effectively imitate the disease and the age of the patient.READ MORE
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
6th Edition of International Conference on Pharmacognosy and Medicinal Plants
Apr 16 - Apr 17, 2018
International Conference and Exhibition on Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology
Nov 23 - Nov 24, 2017