Honouring the Best Innovators, Pioneers and Leaders in Asia
News Feb 21, 2012
With increasing medical needs, the pharma and biotech industry continues to grow while tackling some of the biggest challenges humanity faces. At the same time exceptional industry leaders manage to outperform their peers commercially in this competitive industry.
BioPharma Awards acknowledgement reaches from exceptional feats on the business side to central developments for the industry and health as a whole.
Following the Awards’ resounding success in 2011, BioPharma Asia Convention will again be hosting the awards ceremony at the Marina Bay Sands on 20 March.
This year the categories are:
• Best Life Science Logistics Service Provider Award
• Best Contract Manufacturing Organization Award
• Best Contract Research Organization Award
• Most Innovative Biotech Award
• Asian Executive of the Year Award
• Woman Executive of the Year Award
• Socially Responsible Pharma of the Year Award
• Best Manufacturing Solution of the Year Award
Voting is still open and it will close on 28 February.
The results will be announced during the BioPharma Asia Industry Awards gala dinner.
Click here to learn more about the awards.
Members of the press are welcomed to join at the awards dinner; however, limited press passes are available.
For press registration or further information, please contact Valerie Lim at Valerie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6322 2766.
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
U.S. FDA Accepts Licence For Biosimilar Trastuzumab
News Jan 12, 2017