Research and Markets has announced the addition of "Microarray Markets" to their offering. The purpose of this report is to describe the specific segment of the microarray market aimed at analysis of proteins and DNA.
It examines those measurement devices and their reagents and supplies that are utilized in hospitals, clinics, commercial laboratories and research institutions to detect DNA and proteins for the purpose of diagnosis and monitoring of disease.
The report describes the analytical methods used to separate, isolate, characterize and quantitate DNA and proteins complex in biological systems related to the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
The emphasis is on those companies and products that are actively developing and marketing laboratory instrumentation, reagents and supplies for performing DNA and protein array tests.
The five main objectives of this analysis are:
- Identifying viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at platform technologies for DNA and protein arrays, including, probe-based nucleic acid assays, microarrays and sequencing.
- Obtaining a complete understanding of the chief DNA and protein array tests from their basic principles to their applications.
- Discovering feasible market opportunities by identifying high-growth applications in different analytical diagnostic areas, focusing on the biggest and expanding markets.
- Focusing on global industry development through an in-depth analysis of the major world markets for DNA and protein array technology, including growth forecasts.
- Present market figures regarding the current value of the microarray market, projections and growth rates. The source of this information is the most current data derived from the global diagnostic industry.
Research and Markets claims that, by purchasing this report, customer will have: An understanding of the most exciting microarray market segments, current and future, the latest information on leading products and research and development (R&D) initiatives, familiarity with recent developments and their effects on selected markets, knowledge of the microarray market as an area of growth, research and investment.
Key questions answered in this report: How can microarray tools and technologies facilitate drug discovery, design and development? What are the main types of array technologies that are currently available? Who are the current key players in this marketplace? Which microarray market areas have the greatest potential for growth? What is the current state of the microarray market? Which biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies are investing in microarray solutions? What are the main microarray business strategies adopted by leading companies? What are the benefits of microarray technology platforms?
This report contains: Detailed analysis of recent trends in the microarray marketplace, in-depth profiles of 16 leading companies with microarray tools and technologies, a five-year forecast for the microarray market in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
It also includes: Views and principles on the microarray industry from leading industry experts, analysis of potential microarray applications in the life science sector, market predictions and trends analysis concerning U.S. expenditure on array solutions, projections for future applications of microarrays in drug discovery, from the industry's R&D perspective, analysis of commercial microarray business strategies, the latest news and developments in the microarray marketplace, a comprehensive overview and insight into microarray business strategies.