Millipore Launches new Website
News Oct 31, 2007
Millipore Corporation has announced the unveiling of its new website. Powered by a fast, robust search engine, the new www.millipore.com integrates scientific taxonomy and content, empowering customers to find what they need by application, product type, pathway diagrams or research topic.
“Our new website is a reflection of where the company is today in terms of our expanded capabilities and customer focus,” said Martin Madaus, chairman, president and CEO of Millipore.
Some highlights of the new Millipore.com include:
• Product Catalogue – Search for and purchase over 25,000 products.
• Service Selections – Learn how Millipore can help improve your laboratory functions with our complete service solution options.
• Learning Centers – Read about the latest technologies, trends, applications and procedures being utilized in the lab today.
• Tech Library – Access all of Millipore’s product brochures and user guides in one convenient location.
• Support Center – Contact customer and technical support specialist via e-mail or phone available 24/7.
• Ordering Made Easy – Quick Links provide order tracking and quick order options to make your product purchasing easy.
Innovative ALS Therapy Startup Wins Golden Ticket Funding From AmgenNews
Amgen and LabCentral have announced that Kernal Biologics Inc. and QurAlis have won the Amgen Golden Ticket at LabCentral.READ MORE
Children With Congenital Zika Virus Infection Face Serious Challenges as They AgeNews
The report from the CDC is the first to describe the health and developmental effects of congenital Zika virus infection in children with microcephaly through 2 years of age.READ MORE