Millipore Launches new Website
News Oct 31, 2007
Millipore Corporation has announced the unveiling of its new website. Powered by a fast, robust search engine, the new www.millipore.com integrates scientific taxonomy and content, empowering customers to find what they need by application, product type, pathway diagrams or research topic.
“Our new website is a reflection of where the company is today in terms of our expanded capabilities and customer focus,” said Martin Madaus, chairman, president and CEO of Millipore.
Some highlights of the new Millipore.com include:
• Product Catalogue – Search for and purchase over 25,000 products.
• Service Selections – Learn how Millipore can help improve your laboratory functions with our complete service solution options.
• Learning Centers – Read about the latest technologies, trends, applications and procedures being utilized in the lab today.
• Tech Library – Access all of Millipore’s product brochures and user guides in one convenient location.
• Support Center – Contact customer and technical support specialist via e-mail or phone available 24/7.
• Ordering Made Easy – Quick Links provide order tracking and quick order options to make your product purchasing easy.
Cell Recycling System Offers Therapeutic Entry Point for Rare Disease TreatmentNews
Scientists have demonstrated how an investigational drug works against a rare, fatal genetic disease, Niemann-Pick type C1 (NPC1).READ MORE
Cancer Cells Force Normal Cells to Act Like Viruses, Helping Tumors SpreadNews
Researchers reveal how cancer cells force normal cells to act like viruses – allowing tumors to grow, resist treatment, and spread.READ MORE
Edith Heard Unanimously Selected as Next Director General of EMBLNews
At its 53rd meeting yesterday, EMBL Council selected Edith Heard as the organization’s fifth Director General. Heard’s mandate is scheduled to begin 1 January 2019.READ MORE
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
EMBL Conference: European Conference of Life Science Funders and Foundations
Apr 19 - Apr 20, 2018
EMBL Course: Target Engagement in Biology and Drug Discovery
Feb 19 - Feb 23, 2018