Nanophase Launches Redesigned Website
News Jun 23, 2009
Nanophase Technologies Corporation has announced the launch of its redesigned website (www.nanophase.com).
“We have updated and redesigned our website to complement our new strategic direction,” said David Nelson, Nanophase’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “The new site provides customers with a better overall experience, particularly for matching their search parameters with the Nanophase product that will meet their needs. This is important because our customers serve many different markets and have very different needs. The new website helps customers easily understand our ready-to-use products, the performance benefits they provide and the applicable markets for each. It reflects the emphasis on our market driven, customer focused model.”
A highlight of the content includes information regarding:
• NanoArc® Zinc Oxide for UV protection in exterior coatings, personal care and plastics markets
• NanoArc® Aluminum Oxide for scratch resistance in hard surfaces and plastics markets
• NanoArc® Cerium Oxide for precision polishing in the electronics market
• NanoArc® Antimony Tin Oxide for IR attenuation and conductivity in electronics, plastics and exterior coatings markets
• NanoArc® Bismuth Oxide for x-ray attenuation in the plastics market
“Our website has always been an excellent source for customers to search and find the Nano metal oxide that will help them achieve superior product performance,” added Nelson.
“We have now successfully shifted the focus from what we make to what customers need. The change in our website allows us to strengthen our leadership position as the ’go to’ company for innovative firms around the world. We encourage you to browse the new site.”