Registration opens for RNAi and High Content Imaging 2011
News Feb 08, 2011
The meeting has been structured to reflect the significant role that RNAi and High Content Imaging has in the market and to address these areas we are bringing together the leading experts in industry and academia to explore the cutting edge of new therapeutics being researched and brought to the marketplace.
“Molecular Devices’ imaging symposium is growing in stature each year as a major highlight in the imaging research calendar”, explains Richard Patterson, European Drug Discovery Director. “Visitors appreciate the unique opportunity this symposium provides to meet and network with researchers in a comfortable environment that is conducive to learning about new applications in High Content Screening.”
Join influential and respected scientists to discuss the expansion of RNAi profiling techniques and how to enhance gene expression assays using high content imaging systems. The preliminary agenda includes presentations by:
• Session Chair: Dr. Anthony Davies, Trinity College Dublin
• Dr. Peter Horvath, Light Microscopy Centre, ETH Zurich
• Dr. Stephen Brown, University of Sheffield
• Dr. Olivier Pardo, Imperial College London
• Dr. Karol Kozak, LMC-RISC, Institute for Biochemistry, ETH Zurich
• Dr. Christoph Kasper and Dr. Mario Emmenlauer, Biozentrum Basel
• Dr. Ross Paveley, London School Of Hygiene Tropical Medicine,
• Dr. Ami Ketley, University of Nottingham
• Dr. Miguel Mano, iRNA HTS Screening facility, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB)
Additional user-presentations will focus on RNAi profiling techniques, tips and tricks for interrogating large-scale RNAi libraries as well as automated data analysis and integration. Do not miss this opportunity to join your industry colleagues…
Registration for this event is free of charge. Attendance will be limited, so please register early for this event at http://imagingsymposium2011.eventbrite.com, a new dedicated web site focused exclusively on Molecular Devices symposiums.
Refreshments and a buffet lunch will be served during the symposium.