Analytik Ltd is offering a series of short courses in collaboration with Chrom Solutions Ltd on use of Solid Phase Extraction in the analytical laboratory.
These courses will appeal to chromatographers charged with preparing samples for analysis in pharmaceutical, clinical, environmental, food and basic chemical applications. Courses can be tailored to your applications and held in your own laboratory if required.
• Gain an understanding of the basics of SPE and/or expand that up to the use of advanced SPE techniques and strategies.
• Efficiently bring SPE methodology to your laboratory and/or expanding your current SPE capabilities.
• Become conversant with all current manufacturers of SPE media and instrumentation for automation strategies.
• Selected course material:
- Understanding the basics.
- SPE comparison with other Sample Preparation techniques.
- Method development strategies to suit your sample matrix.
- Current trends and future directions for SPE.
• All courses include a full course manual and certification of participation for your training records.
For course notes and further information on the range of SPE and chromatography training courses available from Analytik Ltd in collaboration with Chrom Solutions Ltd contact:-