Join the industry professionals in attendance at the Old Royal Naval College - Greenwich, London, UK on the 27th - 28th Sept 2011 for a chance to discuss the latest trends and developments in Vaccine Research.
Appel Consulting’s Vaccine Research conference tackles these issues with a fresh perspective; join our unique summit today.
Network with senior level executives from the top 20 pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Our summit will focus on Exploring Innovation in Vaccine Research and development. Hear key addresses from industry leaders concerning commercial and business development of novel adjuvant vaccines.
Scientific presentations will provide in-depth coverage on topics including accelerating vaccine research, practical considerations for the design and conduct of vaccine clinical trials, challenges of conducting global vaccination studies and vaccine manufacturing with sessions dedicated to using the avian embryonic stem cell line .
Our Vaccine Research & Development Conference will encompass seven scientific areas
1) Future trends in vaccine discovery & new vaccines
2) Human vaccines focusing on infectious diseases, bacterial & viral
3) Advances in technology for the purification and manufacturing of vaccines
4) Adult and adolescent immunization
5) Scientific progress in TB & Malaria
6) The development of therapeutic vaccines
7) The commercial & business development of novel adjuvant vaccines
Hear keynote addresses from:
•Dr Vincent Dupriez, Principal Scientist, PerkinElmer
•Dr Glynis Neagle, Chief Medical Officer, Synexus
•Dr Matthias Hebben, Director R&D Virology, Vivalis
•Dr Jenny Hendriks, Senior Scientist, Crucell
•Dr Lidija Urbas, Senior Research Scientist, BIA Separations