Droplet-on-Demand Platform for Biochemical Screening & Drug Discovery
Poster Mar 06, 2015
L.D. van Vliet1*, F. Gielen1, A. Sinha2, B.T. Koprowski3, J.B. Edel4, X.Niu5, A.J. deMello3, F. Hollfelder1, & J. Motschman2
The method for generating specific sequences of droplets is previously described. Now several modes are demonstrated to enable a wider range of applications.
• Sequences of droplets can be generated from 24 wells.
• Droplets can be merged pairwise.
• Nanoliter droplets can be split into picoliter droplets.
• Our system enables combinatorial screening in nanolitre volumes and we have demonstrated its application to drug screening whether in vitro or in vivo.
• Encapsulated S. Cerevisiae cells showed good growth for all cell strains overnight.
• C. elegans were also encapsulated and were stable in droplets overnight.
Magnetic-microcontact printing based ECM nano-patterning allows homogeneous controlling of cell growth and behaviorPoster
Magnetic – microcontact printing of extracellular matrix proteins (ECM) results in cell microarrays (CMA) showing homogeneous cell growth and attachment on defined patterns. This greatly reduces bias in the analysis of cell responses to toxins, drugs or other stimuli.READ MORE
Exploiting Polypharmacology in Precision Oncology: Identification of Differential Kinase Off-targets Among Clinical PARP InhibitorsPoster
Can we use computational methods to identify previously unknown off-targets of PARP inhibitors that can explain their observed differences?READ MORE
Bioluminescent Assay for GTPases Allows Measurement of GTPase, GAP and GEF ActivitiesPoster
We have developed a homogenous bioluminescent assay (GTPase-Glo) system to analyze these proteins in a simple, convenient “add-mix-read” format.READ MORE
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
World Congress on Advanced Pharmacy and Clinical Research
Jul 16 - Jul 17, 2018
6th Annual Congress on Biology and Medicine of Molecules
Sep 17 - Sep 18, 2018
World Congress on Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Sep 10 - Sep 11, 2018
World Congress on Advances in Addiction Science and Medicine
Sep 24 - Sep 25, 2018
World Congress on Plant Science and Molecular Biology
Sep 12 - Sep 13, 2018