Processing and Managing Analytical Data to Extract and Share Knowledge – How Far We’ve Come and Why It’s So Hard?
Poster Apr 04, 2012
Michael Boruta and Sanjivanjit K. Bhal, Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc.
The Spectrus Processor supports optical, curves, MS and NMR methods.
For anyone looking to work with analytical chemistry data there are a number of basic workflow steps that need to be addressed:
• Import analytical data and meta data
• Process and interpret data to enhance knowledge extraction, and for reporting
• Associate structures and correlate with analytical data
• Create customized databases containing structures, band assignments, spectra, and text data
• Share a database and the knowledge it contains with associates in the next building, in another country, or somewhere in the future