1500 Series Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet Provides Enhanced Protection, Convenience and Comfort for Modern Laboratories
Complete the form below to unlock access to ALL audio articles.
The Thermo Scientific 1500 Series Biological Safety Cabinet (BSC) combines safety, energy efficiency and user convenience for today’s modern laboratory. The cabinet offers a high level of personal and product protection from biological hazards and contamination, ease of use with an intuitive touchscreen display and eco-friendly LED lighting for a brighter work environment.
The 1500 Series BSC is the latest addition to Thermo Fisher Scientific’s innovative Class II BSC portfolio. It leverages Thermo Scientific SmartFlow Plus and DAVe Plus advanced airflow technologies to support automated airflow compensation and provides alerts for any out-of-spec conditions for added assurance.
Designed to meet the demands of most laboratories and deliver value, the 1500 Series BSC is available in two sizes (4ft and 6ft) incorporating NSF safety certification and offers optional features such as a stand with castors and a cover for the back of the cabinet to support increased mobility and easier cleaning.
Academic research, cell culture, cell and gene therapy, bioproduction, QA/QC laboratories, molecular biology, clinical diagnostics and clinical/ IVF.*
- Touchscreen convenience: 7” touch screen graphical user interface clearly shows the health status of the cabinet and provides safety and performance data.
- Efficient and programmable UV cleaning cycles: Allows for UV light programming at the end of the work period and improves UV light intensity.
- Night set-back mode: When front sash is closed, blower speed is automatically reduced, offering sample protection at reduced energy consumption even when the cabinet is not in use.
- Tactile window mechanism: Proprietary Smart-stop system of window to position and secure the window at the desired place with utmost flexibility.
- Thermo Scientific SmartPort convenience: Clean and safe routing for vacuum tubing and cables through the double side walls for improved organization and work efficiency (available on select models).
- Enhanced cleanability: Proprietary Thermo Scientific SmartClean front window design improves user access to the work area for cleaning.
China Mainland, Hong Kong, South Korea, Southeast Asia countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar, Vietnam), and India.
*For Laboratory Use. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the performance of the product is suitable for customers’ specific uses or applications.