PerkinElmer Signals™ for Translational
A Life-science focused Big Data management solution.
A platform, that offers out-of-the-box support for the complete precision medicine workflow from data acquisition to biomarker discovery and validation. The platform manages all kinds of experimental and clinical data and enables translational scientists to integrate, search, retrieve, and analyze relevant data from across internal and external sources.
Supporting collaboration and enabling scientists with direct access to all relevant data increases the speed and efficiency of drug development and helps to better match patients with effective drugs to improve human health.
• Store any type of structured and unstructured data including the output from existing bioinformatics or data scientist processing pipelines
• Easily query, extract, identify, and store information for Entities, like subjects or samples, relevant to translational medicine analysis
• Integrate data from existing proprietary databases, private or public data repositories, such as GEO and tranSMART, and connect with other enterprise systems
• Explore and analyze the aggregated data in out-of-the box analytics dashboards powered by TIBCO Spotfire®
For better translational science, PerkinElmer Signals™ for Translational offers:
• Designed to enable translational scientists to search, access, and integrate clinical and research data from across studies to answer relevant questions. Eliminates inefficiencies and supports timely access to data.
• Integration of proprietary and public data repositories and tight coupling with TIBCO Spotfire®, the leading data analysis and exploration platform, supports rapid hypothesis testing.
• Data integration from private and public databases, breaking data silos
• Self-service data queries for translational scientists
• Complete workflow from data aggregation to results
• Enablement for collaboration between pharma, CROs, SMEs, and academia
• Access all your translational data the way you want to, when you need to
• Cloud-based solution enables access to translational data across organizational boundaries and fosters collaboration within and across organizations.
Watch video: PerkinElmer's Signals® for Translational brings together laboratory research and cutting-edge clinical data to match the right treatments to the right patients. Data is aggregated and organized on an easy-to-use cloud-based platform, allowing scientists to pull it from any source, at any time. Signals® empowers scientists to move from hypothesis to validation in minutes, not months.
Download Whitepaper: Precision Medicine Data Analytics and Visualization Tools: A Total Cost Comparison Study - See more at: http://info.perkinelmer.com/2017-Website-PrecisionMedicineWhitePaper-LP#sthash.kqptZkIk.dpuf
Request More Information