PerkinElmer Signals Lead Discovery
Featured Product Sep 06, 2017
Quickly gain new insights into chemical and biomolecular research data with PerkinElmer Signals™ Lead Discovery. Featuring guided search and analysis workflows and dynamic data visualizations for on-the-fly exploration, the platform is intuitive – letting researchers focus on their science, not on software.
From Analysis to Insight in minutes:
• Gain faster access to the data you need, when you need it. The agile guided search and query experience anticipates needs and provides the flexibility required.
• Perform compound series analysis to identify R-groups of interest.
• Leverage Maximum Common Scaffold and Matched Pair Analysis to identify components that drive activity and/or ADME properties.
• Easily visualize monomer changes in the biological sequences in the 3D structure of the biological molecule.
• Immediately fill aggregated SAR tables using the assay types you select on the fly.
• Easily identify similar biological molecules that succeeded or failed during the scale up process and looked for trends amongst the manufacturing data.
• Make better selections for constructs, strains, and growth conditions to improve the likelihood of manufacturing success.
• BLAST search to find molecules of interest and their related results.
Access More Data:
Browse all the available data and decide on the fly which data to include in the analysis, along with feedback as to the availability of assay data.
Gain immediate access to real time data and be able to view the data in intuitive visualizations designed to identify patterns, trends and outliers within the data.
Data is normalized, staged, and ready to explore. Mash up internal and external data without having to traverse internal data warehouses and ad hoc content from external partners.
Access internally obtained and publically available biology data in an environment that stimulates hypothesis development.
Scalability: The horizontally scalable search platform allows your organization to provide the search experience you demand, regardless of data volume and complexity.
Work that Flows: Bypass a steep learning curve with guided analysis workflows that really work for you.