Delivering high speed, stability and sensitivity, and incorporating intuitive LabSolutions RF software, Shimadzu’s RF-6000 Spectrofluorophotometer offers the ultimate performance for challenging applications in such markets as chemicals, environmental, pharmaceutical, foods, and life sciences.
Key features/benefits of the RF-6000 Spectrofluorophotometer include:
- Highest sensitivity and highest signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) in its class, allowing for very low limits of quantitation, easily achieving quantitation of fluorescein to concentrations of 1 × 10-13 mol/L.
- Auto-gain control function ensures measurements are performed without influence of environmental factors
- High-speed 3D scanning of 60,000 nm/min enables ultrafast acquisition of a 3D fluorescence spectrum
- Upper wavelength range to 900nm ensures measurements of substances that exhibit fluorescence at longer wavelengths
- 2000-hour lamp life and auto alignment technology for more uptime and easier maintenance
The RF-6000 comes with Shimadzu’s user-friendly LabSolutions RF software. LabSolutions RF features sophisticated, yet easy-to-use functionality ranging from standard fluorescence to 3D measurements of fluorescence spectra at any wavelength interval. The software also features a spectrum correction routine to automatically calculate corrected excitation and emission spectra. By employing the software’s quantum efficiency function, users can easily obtain the quantum yield and quantum efficiency of fluorescence materials.
With a wealth of available accessories, the RF-6000 is the perfect instrument to accomplish both traditional tasks and new applications. These include the quality control of drug products, evaluation of low-level contaminants in rivers, quantitative analysis of additives, determining optical properties of fluorescence probes, and analysis of LED, solar cells and organic electroluminescence (EL) devices.