The Chromium Genome uses the power of Linked-Reads to fully resolve genic phasing, reveal structural variation and detect variants in previously inaccessible and complex regions of the genome.
Our Solution Features
- More comprehensive genome analysis with Linked-Reads
- Long-range information from a short-read Illumina® sequencer
- High-quality libraries from only 1 ng of genomic DNA
- Phase SNVs, indels and SVs across >10 Mb haplotype blocks
- Turn-key analysis pipeline and visualization tools