Tips/Tricks for Working with Plateable Hepatocytes
Featured Product Mar 01, 2020
Listen to a hepatocyte expert discuss common reasons why hepatocyte plating fails and demonstrates helpful techniques to improve the performance of your plated hepatocytes:
- What are plateable hepatocytes used for?
- How do I choose which species to use?
- How do I know what concentration is best for seeding?
- What’s the difference between CryostaX and traditional hepatocytes?
- How crucial is accurate cell count?
- How long can my cells sit before I plate them?
- Why do I have to wait until the next day to overlay rat hepatocytes?
- My 96 wells aren’t working; what am I doing wrong?
- And more…