Isolation and Functional Validation of Quiescent Colorectal Cancer Stem Cells With Joseph Regan
3D cell culture systems are gaining interest in the scientific community as they provide more physiologically relevant information and more predictive in vivo data. For more than 25 years, Corning Life Sciences has delivered innovative educational tools and protocols that have advanced the science of 3D cell culture and supported the widespread adoption of these models.
In this Teach Me In 10 episode one of Corning’s customers, Dr. Joseph Regan, shares information from a recently published protocol for the isolation and functional validation of label-retaining quiescent colorectal cancer stem cells from patient-derived organoids for RNA-seq.
• Protocol: Isolation and functional validation of label-retaining quiescent colorectal cancer stem cells from patient-derived organoids for RNA-seq
• Video: Corning Matrigel® Matrix® for Organoid Culture Dome Method Protocol
• Video Series: Best Practices for Corning Matrigel Matrix
• Download: The Ultimate Guide to Corning Matrigel Matrix
• Corning Matrigel Matrix for Organoid Culture – Buy Now
• Corning Matrigel Matrix-3D Plates – Buy Now