Screening in Drug Discovery With Richard Cuthbert
For this week's Teach Me in 10 video, we're joined by Richard Cuthbert, global commercialization product manager at Bio-Rad Laboratories.
We discuss some of the challenges associated with high-throughput screening technologies and the benefits of flow cytometry. We also debate how recent advancements in the field have vastly increased the throughput capabilities which can be further enhanced by integrating robotic work cells, making it a viable prospect as a screening technology.
Finally we explore the current unmet needs in the field, speculate on future advancements, and suggest some useful resources to help you learn more about flow cytometry.
For more information, Richard recommends the following resources:
- ZE5 Cell Analyzer Brochure
- Meet the ZE5 Cell Analyzer Video
- Automation of High-throughput Flow cytometry with the ZE5 Cell Analyzer
- Flow Cytometry Basics Guide
- Flow Cytometry Workbook
- Flow Cytometry Hub for products and resources
- StarBright Dyes for Flow Cytometry
For more Teach Me in 10 videos, visit our LabTube channel.