Simple Plex for Neurofilament Research and Other Neuroscience Biomarkers With Yoav Noam
Neurofilament light chain and neurofilament heavy chain are key biomarkers for neurodegenerative diseases such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
In this Teach Me in 10 we speak with Bio-Techne scientist Yoav Noam and learn how Simple Plex immunoassays save time and previous samples compared to other immunoassay platforms.
Yoav discusses his career journey and research at Bio-Techne, as well as the challenges neuroscientists face when evaluating biomarkers for neurodegenerative diseases.
Learn more about the research studies Yoav discusses below:
- Robust and Reproducible Neurofilament Light Quantitation in Serum and Plasma Samples using Ella Application Note
- Monitoring Axonal Damage in Neurological Disorders Poster
- Simple Plex for Neurofilament Research and other Neuroscience Biomarkers Article
- Comparison of SimoaTM and EllaTM to assess serum neurofilament-light chain in multiple sclerosis Open Access Paper
- Comparison of CSF and serum neurofilament light and heavy chain as differential diagnostic biomarkers for ALS Paper