A 5 Step Strategy to Improve Complex Method Development with Software & Automation
The number of variables that you can investigate to achieve the optimal method for complex samples can be overwhelming.
Join this final webinar in our series (Smarter Method Development) to hear how software can provide a systematic and exhaustive approach towards method development with as much or as little expert intervention as desired. We will introduce you to tools and strategies that will help you achieve robust methods following quality by design (QbD) principles.
How to improve method optimization efficiency with modelling software:
- Develop a systematic strategy for complex method development
- Save time with automated peak tracking
- Quickly investigate factors that affect robustness
- Mitigate risk with instrument control
Chromatographers that undertake:
- Complex separations
- Stability indicating method development
- Forced degradation studies
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
14th Symposium on the Practical Applications of Mass Spectrometry in the Biotechnology Industry
Sep 19 - Sep 23, 2017