Massively Parallel CRISPR Genome Editing in S. cerevisiae
Understanding how biology works and harnessing its power for biotechnology applications requires powerful tools for manipulating genomes. Inscripta’s Onyx™ platform enables precise, high-throughput engineering of microbial genomes, offering an end-to-end solution from library design through automated strain engineering and analytics, including software, reagents, and a benchtop instrument. This helps to target diverse edits across the genome and unlock genotype-phenotype relationships at an unprecedented scale.
In this webinar, we will discuss our work using the Onyx platform to perform genome-wide engineering of S. cerevisiae for various applications including target discovery to increase glycerol utilization, strain optimization, and forward engineering. These applications are enabled by Onyx’s ability to deliver diverse edit types that regulate gene function and expression beyond simple gene knock-outs. In total, dozens of libraries of engineered cells, containing over 100,000 precise genomic edits have been created and tested to accelerate forward engineering and genomic discovery.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Quickly generate novel variants from genome-wide libraries with improved glycerol utilization
- Rapidly “de-bug” entire synthetic chromosomes in a single experiment
- Accelerate forward engineering with large libraries containing diverse genomic edit types
- Leverage the Onyx assays and software to design and analyze pooled and selection experiments
- Minimize burdensome tasks like high-throughput CRISPR guide design using Inscripta’s streamlined platform