Who's speaking at this Webinar?
Senior Marketing Application Specialist, Thermo Fisher Scientific
The webinar will discuss the use of Thermo Scientific™ Exactive™ GC Orbitrap™ GC-MS mass spectrometer for the analysis of PBDEs in environmental samples. It will also discuss the challenges that laboratories face in terms of selectivity and sensitivity in complex sample matrices, increasing sample throughput, and reducing the cost per sample. The webinar will also explore how Orbitrap GC-MS can achieve:
- Ultratrace quantification of PBDEs in environmental samples (at low ppt levels) levels using Exactive GC Orbitrap technology.
- Rapid sample throughput with full separation of 27 native PBDEs in <11 minutes.
- Robust determination of PBDEs in complex matrices using electron ionization rather than soft ionization techniques such as negative chemical ionization.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn about orbitrap GC-MS and how it can be used to selectively analyze PBDEs in environmental samples with confidence at low ppt levels in routine analyses
- How to achieve full separation of 27 native PDBEs in food in under 11 minutes using the new TG-PBDE column
- Learn how to automate data processing and reporting using a Chromeleon chromatography data system with isotope dilution quantification for PBDE analysis