Who's speaking at this Webinar?
Bhavin B Patel
Senior Staff Scientist, Protein Biology and MS Reagents, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Proteomics offers a deeper understanding of the protein events influencing cellular and biological function. Discovery proteomics aims to identify and assess relative expression of proteins at a global scale, whilst the goal of targeted proteomics experiments is to monitor proteins of interest with high sensitivity, reproducibility and quantitative accuracy.
The verification and validation of potential proteins of interest can be challenging and requires the development of multiplex quantitative targeted mass spectrometry (MS) assays to assess the candidate proteins. The development of this workflow represents a solution to the bottleneck between early stage discovery assays and fully validated targeted assays.
In this webinar, we will discuss an end-to-end targeted proteomics workflow including rigorously validated reagents/methods and its applications to quantitate proteins of interest. This turnkey workflow utilizes the quantitative power of stable isotope-labeled reference peptides for reliable targeted protein quantitation.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- The latest advances in sample enrichment and MS sample prep methods
- Recommendations for peptide selection, custom peptide synthesis, and peptide screening for the development and validation of targeted MS assays
- Different targeted MS methods (SRM, PRM)
- A novel SureQuant targeted MS workflow
- Targeted proteomics applications including signaling pathways quantitation and host cell protein analysis